Search This Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Wesleyansermons.com

Greetings friends! I want to let you know about a new resource that the Wesleyan Denomination asked me to develop and direct. It's called Wesleyansermons.com and it is designed to encourage, equip, and empower pastors to proclaim Christ in a way that is faithful and effective. Every week, the site will feature a sermon from one of our Wesleyan pastors, along with a one-page outline of the sermon. There will also be a conversation in which I explore with the featured preacher how the sermon was developed and delivered. I will be writing articles every month on topics focused on preaching. If you want to check out the promotional video which explains more about this free resource for pastors, click on the following link which will take you right to the video: Wesleyansermons.com.

Let me know what you think of the site.

Lenny

No comments: